AIM is dedicated to the empowerment and development of young athletes in a positive Christ-centered environment. Our training focuses on skill, character, and leadership development. We are committed to developing standout players and leaders.
1. Skill development
- Mastery of the basic fundamentals of sport
- Learning new skills to grow your game
- Developing positive habits
- Integrate skills and habits into competitive, game-like situations.
2. Character development
- Teach the value of hard-work and how to do it
- Teach the value of goal setting and how to do it
- Teach the value of being mentally tough and how to do it
- Teach the value of being coach-able and how to do it
3. Leadership development
- How to inspire and uplift teammates
- How to communicate effectively with teammates and coaches
- How to be positive and have a selfless attitude
We are looking to form girls volleyball teams as well as youth boys and girls basketball teams.
Please contact Nate Ayers for more information @ 559-393-3532 or